For a more extensive explanation, please click here
on "Why Invest In Apartments".
- Apartments will be the first property type to turnaround in current cycle
- Employment gains will enhance apartment occupancy and rent growth
- Household formation rates will rise as the economy and employment improves
- Pricing today is 20-40% below two to three years ago
- Pent-up demand will result in rent spikes by 2012
- Demographics favor apartments; the echo boomers will increase demand
- Vacancy rates will max out in 2010 at 8.9% then drop to the mid 6% range by late 2012
- Inflation is likely to increase in the next 2-3 years and apartments adjust the fastest of the major property types
- Apartments generate cash flow which will be increasingly sought after by investors
- Home ownership rates peaked in 2004 at 69.2% and are now at 67.2% and going lower
- Financing is readily available at attractive rates
- Demand will grow by 2012 to meet the prior absorption peak of 2008
Please click here on Apartment Acquisition Criteria
to see our preferences and submission requirements for apartment properties.
Kensington has experience with thousands of
apartment units. We provide our residents with a level of service equaled only
by a hotel concierge and combine this with a disciplined investment process,
integrated proprietary research methodology and state-of-the-art accounting
and client reporting systems. The result is superior investment performance
accompanied by specific value creation programs.
You may click here to view photos and descriptions of Recent
For more information on our company please click here on "About Kensington".